Ambassadors for Christ M/M is a ministry founded on Christ commission to the Church as recorded in Mark 16:15, to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
This commission to preach the gospel was given to his disciples. Therefore; as His disciples, we have combined our love for God and our fondness for riding motorcycles into a relevant outreach not only or solely to other bikers but to all others.
We do realize however, that our method of ministry will open doors of opportunity that would otherwise remain closed to the mainstream Church world, this being the case we invite Born again Christians with a passion for motorcycle evangelism to join with us to reach the lost and dying in our communities with the Good News of the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME AN AFC MEMBER
1. Must be a born again Christian.
2. Must live an exemplary Christian Life. Absolutely no use of alcohol, drugs or vulgar language will be tolerated by patch holders.
3. Must be a member in good standing of a New Testament Church or Fellowship.
4. Must be a servant to all, both inside and outside the Church or Fellowship.
5. Should be able to share your testimony publicly.
6. Should be able to win someone to Christ.
7. Each member must purchase a complete set of patches at a cost of $65.00 per set. Although you purchase patches they remain the property of your AFC Chapter and must be returned if you leave the ministry.
8. Must be faithful to AFC functions, outreaches, and runs in your area.
9. Must be active in AFC by staying in touch with your Chapter.
10. Must be willing to submit to the authority of the President.
I am more and more convinced everyday that the reason most people don’t make application with our ministry is because they cannot stand up to the requirements to become a Ambassador.
I believe that a vast majority of the “church” is compromising their Christian Morals and Values and the precepts of Christ as given in the Bible and that for the most part they are making Christ to be what they want Him to be instead of being reborn and allowing all things to become new and in the process becoming like Christ and conforming to His image.
I ask you do you look like Christ or are you making Christ look like you?